Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Year!!

And with that a re-boot by leaving the past in the past and moving forward.

                                          Photo taken at Pedernales Fall State Park

I enjoy all the creative aspect of life. Funny though, how a simple leaf can spark something inside you.  Just by looking at a simple leaf, it can lead to ideas in textile design by getting patterns from the leaf's veins and obtaining the colors from the interplay of yellow, red, brown and green.  Look around and you'll see so much more. I enjoy seeing creativity everywhere.  My intention is to tap into that creativity again.

I've have spent most of my life helping others and in the process, I've neglected myself.  Now, it's time to help me. I want my dream to be a reality.  This will be a journey of self discovery.  A chance to pursue in life in a new direction.

Do you recall, how much fun you had tapping into your imagination and from here making it a reality?  I did, once upon a time long ago, and now I want to experience that again.  I remember being happiest when I was drawing and creating something out of nothing.  Seeing the happiness that my work brought to others was magical.

I look forward to creating, spreading the magic and sharing my journey with you.

No comments: