Monday, March 24, 2014

Being sick for three weeks now is a total bummer.   Yesterday was the first day of clarity for me, I felt better and got a moment of inspiration last night.  So I grabbed my felting supplies and sat down at my dining room table and started to felt while watching (more like listening) to a t.v. show.  After three episodes, I had finished this lovely tiny puppy.  

What do you think?  Am I on my way to getting better?  Is my desire to create kicking in?  I hope so.

I enjoyed SXSW Create and hanging out with member at the ATX Hackerspace booth but after this event I learn not only myself but several members ended up seriously sick.   In the future I'm gonna avoid contract and sterilize my hands.  I can't afford to be down; not in this manner, I enjoy being active and productive.   I'm looking forward to better days and a lot more inspirations.
 

No comments: